Christmas is coming…
The Menehunes are hard at work making, wrapping and shipping orders but lookout, last posting days are upon us:
- 16th December – Europe
- 18th December – Rest of the World
- 21st December – United Kingdom
The pottery will then be closed for essential maintenance until the 13th January 2021 so any orders placed after the 21st December 2020 will not be dispatched until 13th January 2021. But don’t worry we will still be in contact if you need to reach us you can email email@example.com.
Mele Kalikimaka – LGS
Deliveries during COVID 19
During the current COVID 19 Pandemic there may be some delays in dispatching goods but don’t worry we are still working, things are just a little slower. If you want to know how long your order will take please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Mahalo and Stay Safe x
We ship all over the world!
We’d love to bring some Tropical Paradise to your home or bar so if you can’t see shipping options to your address, please get in touch and we’ll help you check out! Hit us up at:
0044 (0)207 241 0742
We aim to deliver your goods within 5 working days of receiving your order. If you need to catch some Island vibes in a hurry, please choose Express Shipping at checkout – orders placed before 12pm will will be dispatched via UPS within 2-3 working days. Please note that UPS like their weekend lie-ins as much as we do, so they don’t deliver on Saturdays and Sundays.
For small parcels (up to 2kg) in the UK, we offer an economical service with Royal Mail. There are options to use 1st or 2nd class and you can expect your goods to arrive within 2-5 working days. We’ll work out the shipping cost at checkout, depending on the size and weight of your order. If you live in a country or region outside of our standard shipping zones, we’ll get in touch straight away by email to let you know. For our international friends, please note that you may be charged import duty & taxes as determined by the Government guidelines for your country.
Although we try our very best to keep everyone happy, sometimes we might not be able to process your order for the following reasons:
– Sometimes we sell out of our most awesome products. In this instance, we’ll email you and let you know when we’ll be able to get your item to you or you can choose to cancel your order for a refund
– If we are unable to authorise your payment (Please note we aren’t able to accept American Express online but we can send out a PayPal link which does accept AmEx)
– We have a great network of couriers but occasionally they may not be able to deliver due to conditions that are beyond our control. In this case, we will always email you to let you know what’s happening with your order
Remember – it’s always summer somewhere!